Do you want to know how to use Philips hair straightener? Then you are at the right place. Everyone wants straight and shiny hair. But it can be difficult to get them without a salon. That’s why we are going to tell you how to use Philips hair straightener and some steps for you to get straight and silky hair at home.
- Wash and Condition Hair
- Detangle to soften
- Part hair and straighten iron
Step 1: Prepare well
Before you start straightening, wash and condition your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner and conditioner, which contains positively charged ionic ingredients that protect your hair from damage.
Step 2: Comb your hair
Start combing your hair and use a paddle brush. Start at the ends and work your way up to your scalp. It helps in solving the knots.
Step 3: Remove the Prep
Before you begin styling, apply a heat protectant spray to your hair, which will protect your hair from burning and damage.
Step 4: Part the hair and straighten it
Divide one part of your hair towards the top of the head, the other part in the middle, and the third part into small sections just above the neck and separate with the help of clips, and then start straightening your hair.
Step 5: Choose the Right Type of Flat Iron
It is very important to choose the right type of flat iron. That’s why choose an ionic flat iron, which is made of either ceramic or titanium materials. To straighten your hair, start by brushing out a section with a round ceramic brush that’s specially designed for styling. Starting from the roots, move to the ends and hold it in your hair for a few moments.
Step 6: Seal
Once your hair is straightened, use Bedhead by Tiggy Made Out Hair Spray to hold the hairstyle in place (spray from a distance of about 10 to 12 inches).
Learn How To Curl Hair Without Styling Tools!
To get curl hair at home without styling tools, you will need a little effort. Get curl hair by adopting these methods
Braiding is considered to be the best way to curl hair. In this, after washing the hair, you have to detangle them with a comb. Now divide the hair into several parts and start making thin braids ie braids.
Must See: Best Hair Dryer
Keep in mind that during this time there must be light moisture in the hair. Now leave them like this overnight and the next morning easily open the peaks. With this, you will be able to get curly hair.
2. Make a bun
First, wash the hair and then detangle them with a comb. After this, make a bun i.e. a bun in the hair. If you want more curled hair, make two buns instead of one on the head. Note that you can use bobby pins or hair ties to make sure that the buns do not open in any way for a few hours. Now untie your hair after a few hours and get wonderful curled hair.
3. Twist and Roll
In this method also wet the hair first and then detangle them with a comb. Now twist some part of the hair in one direction from the front. Later, roll the twisted strand into a tight bun using bobby pins and hair ties. Repeat this with the other hair and leave it like this overnight. This will make it easier to get curled hair.
4. Use Old T-Shirts
In this tip, you take an old T-shirt and cut it into several strips. Now wash and use these strips on comb detangle hair. For this, take some part of the hair and twist the strip around it in the same direction. When this happens, tie it in some way with the help of a pin. Do the same with the other hair and leave it like this overnight.
5. Using Socks for Curls
The use of socks to get curled hair at home without any styling tools is quite a trend. Use the spray on your hair and then divide it into sections. Take a sock and start braiding it in the parted hair. After tying the hair with socks, leave them like this overnight. The next morning, gently separate the socks from the hair. By doing this several times, you will be able to get the curled hairstyle easily without any styling tools.
Important Tips: Before curling the hair, always follow the process of washing them well and solving them with a comb. Also, using conditioner can cause problems in curling the hair. Do not use a comb or brush whenever you curl your hair.
Hair Care Tips
- Give a massage to the hair. The hair gets nourishment from the massage. Not only this, but it also prevents dandruff or many types of infections in the hair.
- Use coconut milk to nourish the hair. Coconut milk not only nourishes the hair but also lengthens the hair.
- Vinegar can be used to make hair shiny. Vinegar contains potassium and enzymes, it reduces itching and dandruff from the hair roots.
- It is good to massage the hair with almond,, olive or coconut oil twice a week.
- take protein treatment for hair care. To give hair protein treatment, beat an egg and apply it on wet hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- To remove dandruff from the hair roots, mix black pepper powder in three spoons of curd. Wash it off after half an hour.
- Apple cider vinegar can give new life to the hair. Applying apple vinegar to the hair for just 5 minutes brings a new shine to the hair.
- For strong and shiny hair, apply aloe vera gel on the roots of your hair.
- Massage the hair roots with aloe vera gel twice a week. By doing this, the hair will shine and hair fall will also be reduced.