Choosing the perfect hair wax for your hair is like searching for a needle in the straw. Very Difficult! But, if you are planning to buy the UrganGabru Hair Wax, then you have a worthy choice. Initially, let’s see the UrbanGabru Hair Wax Review.
UrganGabru hair wax is one of the best hair wax in India I have ever used. I have been using this hair wax for around two years now, and I have never thought of shifting to another hair wax.
You can click on the below links to check the latest price of UrganGabru Hair Wax.
If you are entering the hair wax range for the first time, this hair wax could be a proper choice. The best thing I personally liked about this hair wax is that it doesn’t damage your hair.
The hold of this wax is amazing, and the removal is quite easy too. In this article of UrbanGabru Hair Wax Review, I will add an in-depth review of this hair wax’s aspects. So, just stick to it.
Also See: Best Hair Wax for Men
First of all, let’s see how to use UrbanGabru Zero to Infinity Hair Wax:
How to Use UrbanGabru Zero to Infinity Hair Wax
- Firstly, towel dry your hair. Or, if you can use a dryer, use it to dry your hair.
- Take a small amount of this hair wax on your palm & spread it evenly.
- Run fingers through your hair.
- Style your hair as you like.
Using this hair wax is one of the most simpler tasks. It is not too difficult. All you have to do is to spread it evenly in your palms & run it all over your hair.
Personal Tips on How to Use UrbanGabru Hair Wax?
- After rubbing this hair wax in your palms, start applying it to your hair from behind the hair towards the front of the hair. Like from backwards to forwards.
- For the sides of your hair, use your fingertips. It will give your hair a perfect finishing.
- Better use a hairdryer to dry your hair before styling for a proper look.
- Also, give the final touch to your hair with a slow breeze of the hairdryer.
Now, let’s see each & every aspect of this Hair Wax in detail in our article of UrbanGabru Hair Wax Review.
This hair wax claims to have most of the natural ingredients. Some of the essential key ingredients are:
- Aqua Water Cetrath-23
- Vitamin E & Diatom Earth Clay: Adds volume & fullness to your hair
- Almond Oil Polysorbate-20: Restores natural oils of your hair.
- Ethylene Glycol Distearate
- Propylene Glycol EDTA
- Cetanol & Coco Diammonium Chloride
The fragrance of this hair wax is quite soothing. It has a mild fragrance that won’t even smell to the person standing in front of you. So, it won’t fade out the perfume you wear.
Colour & Texture
The hair wax has white color & matte texture. When you run this wax in your hands, It will disappear. This means that the white color will disappear from your hands and will get mixed entirely in your hands.
As per my usage, this hair wax has a pretty good hold. For me, this hold is the best. Neither is it too loose nor is it ultra strong. It will provide the best hold which your hair requires.
I have a spike hairstyle. For me, this hair wax does the job properly & keeps my hair straight for the entire day.
So, if you need a proper hold, this wair wax could be a good choice.
Look, the hold of a hair wax also depends upon your hair type & scalp. If you have a scalp that sweats a lot, then you can’t expect more than a 2-3 hour hold from this hair wax.
Also, the weather plays an important role in determining the hold of this wax. If the weather is humid, then the wax won’t last long. But, when the weather is in winter, the hair wax will perform amazingly.
Side Effects of Using UrganGabru Hair Wax
As of now, I have been using this hair wax for more than 2 years, and I haven’t noticed any side effects till now. So, you can go with this hair wax without bothering much.
This hair wax doesn’t result in dandruff for my hair as some other products do. Also, it doesn’t affect my hair quality.
How to Wash it off
Washing off this hair wax away is one of the easiest things. Unlike the other hair waxes, washing off this hair wax doesn’t need shampoo. You don’t need to apply shampoo to remove this hair wax.
All you have to do is wash your hair with water. You can easily remove this hair wax from your hair with water.
The good points about UrbanGabru Hair Wax
- It can be easily washed off with water. You won’t need shampoo to wash off the hair wax like other ones. Plane water would be enough in removing this hair wax.
- In long term usage, this hair wax doesn’t have side effects. (At least in my case)
- This hair wax is easy to use & apply to your hair.
- It is made of mostly natural ingredients.
- It gives you the freedom to restyle your hair.
So, these were the good points in our article of UrbanGabru Hair Wax Review.
The bad points of UrbanGabru Hair Wax
- It doesn’t provide an extra stronghold. It’s just good & fair enough. The hold is somewhere between medium to strong.
- Makes your hair a bit oily in humid conditions.
- If you sweat a lot, then you should refrain from using this hair wax.
The conclusion part of this hair wax is one of the most difficult parts for me to write. So, If you are looking for decent hair wax, you can go with this hair wax without worrying about much.
The texture & finish of this hair wax is good. The hold for me is excellent, though. Although, It would be different for other hair types. The best thing about this hair wax is that it suits all hair types.
Besides, washing it off is quite easy too. This hair wax is budget-friendly & it won’t hurt your pocket a lot.
Overall, in my opinion, this wax is an all-in-one package & a must-have hair wax.
So, this was all from my side on this article of UrbanGabru Hair Wax Review. I have tried to include every aspect that you are looking for in a review article. If you have read it all & liked it, don’t forget to leave a comment below.