An article on Tresemme hair fall defense shampoo review, if you are tired of seeing hair strands on your pillow and looking for a shampoo to strengthen hair roots, Tresemme hair fall defense shampoo can help. My scalp is dehydrated, and I was always looking for a shampoo that would bring back the lost confidence and luster I had as a child.
My mom bought me this shampoo last year during my college days when I complained of shedding issues; she has been raving about it since then! The smell makes my hair smell fabulous all day long too!
After using it on alternate days for a month, I really felt the difference. My shredding issues were reduced and finally, I could not see my hair in my pillow. Thanks to this hair fall defense shampoo by Tresemme.
So, this article is all about Tresemme SHampoo Hair Fall Defense Review. I will give mine as well as the expert’s opinion on this shampoo along with its pros and cons. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
What is Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo?
The shampoo is formulated to protect hair from damage and strengthen roots. Tresemme hair fall defense shampoo is a part of the hair care line that includes conditioner, leave-in treatment, and deep conditioner. The shampoo has natural ingredients such as Quinoa and Coconut oil to help nourish your scalp and protect the roots of your hair. My favorite part about this shampoo is that it also contains Keratin which strengthens the hair shafts.
I have been using this shampoo for two months now, and I am happy with my results as my hair seems thicker than before, even after dying it blonde. In addition, this product was designed specifically for people like me who have thin or damaged hair caused by breakage or shedding due to styling tools or heat tools.
How does it work?
It also helps to control frizziness without making your hair greasy-feeling or heavy. I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair, dramatically impacting the number of inches I lose daily.
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply Tresemme’s Hair Fall Defense Shampoo from scalp to end, massaging into your roots as you go (it smells perfect).
- Rinse the shampoo out of your hair thoroughly with hot water.
- Follow up with a conditioner or leave-in treatment. If you are unsure which one to choose for your specific needs, ask for help at any drug store/beauty supply store!
- Comb through your wet hair to ensure all tangles have been worked out before blow drying it (or allow it to air dry if desired).
- Dry completely before going about the rest of your day!
- Use once a week for best results.
Results of using
Tresemme hair fall defense shampoo helped strengthen my hair and gave it a nice shine. My scalp felt refreshed and had a lot fewer flakes than before. I recommend this product to anyone with dry, brittle hair or looking for a new shampoo with natural ingredients to help remedy their scalp problems. The Tresemme hair fall protection shampoo can be helpful if you are sick of finding strands on your pillow and looking for a shampoo to strengthen hair roots.
Check this too: Best Hair Fall Control Shampoo in 2023
As someone with dehydrated hair and scalp, I’ve been on a mission to find a good shampoo that can help alleviate some of my symptoms. As someone with dry hair and scalp, I’ve been on a mission to find a good shampoo that can help alleviate some of my symptoms. Tresemme made that search much more accessible by producing an anti-hair fall formula enriched with essential oils, keratin proteins, natural vitamins, and plant extracts.
Different Pros and Cons
- The shampoo is affordable, and a large bottle will last you for at least 3 months.
- The product smells great, and it’s always nice to have a good-smelling hair product.
- I’ve noticed less hair fall, and my hair has gotten significantly more vital in the last couple of months of using this shampoo.
- This shampoo does not contain sulfates or parabens.
- Tresemme offers different scents, so if you’re tired of the original smell, you can switch it up without losing quality.
- The shampoo is a little pricey.
- It doesn’t come with a conditioner, so you must also purchase a separate product.
- I found that it left my hair feeling dry and frizzy.
- It works for me, but it might not work for everyone else.
- My hair looked greasy the next day, which isn’t ideal if you’re looking for volume.
The Tresemme shampoo is affordable and works well, and it’s worth a shot if you’re looking for a new shampoo to try. I recommend using the shampoo once or twice a week in addition to your regular conditioner. If you have oily hair, be careful not to overuse shampoo as it might start to make your hair oilier.
I’m impressed with how well this product worked for me, but I think everyone’s hair is different, so do some research before buying anything!